Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Delwood School is full in planned classes in Grades 2, 4, 5, and 6 in the Regular Program. For Grades 2, 4, 5, and 6, we will now only accept resident students who newly move into the school's attendance area for the regular program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
Delwood School's attendance area for the Regular Program are the Brintnell and Delwood neighbourhoods.
If you register for Kindergarten or are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.