Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6, and Interactions programming for Grades 1-6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
For the 2023 - 2024 school year, Delwood School is full in planned classes from Kindergarten to Grade 6 in both the regular and French immersion programs. We will no longer accept enrolment requests for the French immersion program. For the regular program, a Kindergarten student who is a resident and lives in the school's attendance area may still register. We will only accept resident students in Grades 1 to 6 who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area for the regular program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
Delwood School's attendance area for the Regular Program are the Brintnell and Delwood neighbourhoods.
If you are registering for Kindergarten or are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
REGISTRATION FOR 2024-2025
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens February 1. If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.
For those looking to register in our Kindergarten Program or are new to Delwood School for the 2024-2025 school year, we will be having guided tours of our school on the following dates:
January 29, January 30, and February 15, 2024 - between 9:00 and 11:00am.
You are welcome to drop in at your convenience during those times on those dates.