Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6, and Interactions programming for Grades 1-6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
For the 2022-2023 school year:
Delwood School is full in planned classes in Grade 1 to Grade 6 in the Regular Program. We will now only accept resident students in Grades 1 to 6 who have newly moved into the school's attendance area for the regular program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
Delwood School's attendance area for the Regular Program are the Brintnell and Delwood neighbourhoods.
If you register for Kindergarten or are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
For those looking to register in our Kindergarten Program for the 2023-2024 school year, we will be having guided tours of our school on the following dates:
February 14, February 16, and March 15, 2023 - between 9:00 and 11:00am.
You are welcome to drop in at your convenience during those times on those dates.