Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Delwood School is only accepting registrations for the French Immersion Program for the 2019-2020 school year in Kindergarten, Grade 1 or Grade 2. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting registrations for Grades 3 to 6 to ensure we can provide comfortable class sizes in high-quality learning environments.
Other than Kindergarten, Delwood School is no longer accepting registrations for our Regular Program for the 2019-2020 school year. We are accepting registrations if you have moved into the Brintnell or Delwood neighbourhoods after April 15, 2019.
We are currently accepting registrations for the 2020-2021 school year. To qualify for Kindergarten, students must be born between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015.