Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Welcome and Bienvenue to Delwood School. Our school has been providing excellent education to students in Northeast Edmonton for almost 50 years. Our vision is: "Sucess for Everyone."
Our Goal at Delwood is to create a caring, child-centered, professional environment in which the best in each child is expected and encouraged, transforming the learners of today into the leaders of tomorrow.
We are able to do this by providing outstanding teaching and support staff through regular and French Immersion programming for students from Kindergarten to Grade 6.
At Delwood School, we are guided by the three virtues, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY and SAFETY. These virtues will guide our community as we work together in support of student learning. As a community of life-long learners, students, staff, parents, guardians and community will gather to contribute to student success. This work will occur where the values of accountability, collaboration, equity and integrity guide us in everything we do.
I look forward to working with Delwood School families in the coming months where our relationships will create the opportunity for success for everyone.