Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Ecole Delwood School is no longer accepting registrations for the French Immersion Program for the 2018-2019 school year. Currently our planned classes are organized as follows: Kindergarten - 27 (Full) Grade 1 - 25 (Full) Grade 2/3 - 26 (Full) Grade ¾ - 27 (Full) Grade 5/6 - 26 (Full) Unfortunately we are turning away everyone now to ensure class sizes are not too large.