Delwood School offers Regular, French Immersion or Ukrainian International Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular and Ukrainian International Bilingual programs
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion and Ukrainian International Bilingual students
- lunch program available; child care available (YMCA)
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students and their families and 31 staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Read what some parents and students have to say about our school!
We are now on SchoolZone so please check your account for school updates!!