Delwood School offers Regular or French Immersion Bilingual programming for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- friendly, caring students and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- safe, clean school environment
- high academic standards -- Delwood School celebrates excellence!
- high expectations for appropriate behaviour and conduct based on respect and responsibility for self, others, school and community
- high ethical and moral standards in support of good citizenship through our character education program
- French as a Second Language instruction offered to Grades 4 to 6 students in the Regular program
- focus on core curriculum (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies) with strong Art and Orff Music programs
- transportation available for French Immersion Bilingual students
- lunch program available
- active and meaningful parent and community involvement
Join our students, their families and staff members who are proud to be a part of Delwood School. Delwood School is a great place to be!
Ecole Delwood School is no longer accepting registrations for the French Immersion Program for the 2018-2019 school year. Unfortunately we are turning away everyone now to ensure class sizes are not too large.
Delwood School is no longer accepting registrations for our Regular Program for the 2018-2019 school year unless families reside in our designated areas of Brintnell or Delwood.